What started as a codenamed development was quickly adopted as its model name. An experimental film that serves to give even greater VLT and complement the current range of Solar Gard, giving an ever greater range and better choice for the burgeoning film and tint market.
- Excellent optical clarity
- Suitable for compliant applications
- Good solar heat and glare rejection with superior ultraviolet protection
- Signal-friendly: GPS, satellite radio, cellular and tire pressure monitoring systems
- Durable industry-leading pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Fast dry-out and heat shrink time
- 5 years warranty
Film Options & Performance
|Product Name||Visible Light|
|UV Light Blocked||Total Solar |
|SG 82 ||83 ||TBC||>99||24|
Performance measured on 1/8” (3mm) thick clear glass.
UV light : includes UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. UV-B causes sunburn and prolonged exposure can increase rick of skin cancer.